Welcome

Sharing a glimpse into our lives as our family expands...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today

Today I created a blog. I honestly never thought I would do this, but here I am...bearing my thoughts to the world. Does anyone out there even care what I think? I don't know...we'll just see where this little The HOUSE Hold blog takes us...

We lead a boring, yet sometimes busy, life. I sign up to participate in just about everything that is offered to me as I have a hard time saying no. Maybe that should be priority number one for me this year. Just say no!

I don't like to talk about my job unless I am there because I do not get paid to work at home. This is one of the most important lessons in life that I learned from my dad. Maybe I'll write about my dad next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment