Welcome

Sharing a glimpse into our lives as our family expands...

Friday, February 12, 2010


We live in the Dallas, Texas, area where we received a record snowfall - 12 inches at one time. It was absolutely beautiful! Although, I am such a scaredy-cat, I can't stand driving in the stuff.

One good thing about snow is that it forces you to stay in one place for a little while, which makes for great, family fun. It is a great reminder to me that it's the little things in life that count - spending those precious moments with the ones we love. I take for granted so many things in my life - the ability to love; to greet my husband at the door when he comes home from a long, hard day at work; to love unconditionally - like my dogs; the ability to see, hear, taste, smell, read, write, walk and talk; my job; my family - my parents, two sisters, brother, inlaws, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc., of whom I never spend enough time with.

This beautiful snow reminds me that the Perfect One came to earth to die for my sins and he washed them WHITE as SNOW. What a beautiful reminder that this Texas blizzard was of that very fact. I'm thankful for a Savior that died for me...for me - and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment