Welcome

Sharing a glimpse into our lives as our family expands...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sonogram Results

I forget to post here on the blog...it just hasn't become habit. Some friends post everyday, just not me. I guess I don't have much to say or maybe it's just that I have a hard time putting my thoughts to paper.

We had our sonogram on Thursday...it's a boy! This is exactly what I wanted but more importantly, I want my baby boy to be healthy. I've had issues with my blood pressure; however, this week's visit it was perfect. The doctor was very happy.

Next visit is in four weeks and it will be the visit for the gestational diabetes test. I know everyone has to go through this...I'm just not looking forward to it. Any ideas out there as to how to survive it? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Until next time...happy thoughts to you. Give someone a hug or a smile today! It will make you feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment